- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2-pound flat iron steaks, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Combine first 4 ingredients. Score a diamond pattern on both
sides of steak; rub mixture evenly over both sides. Cover;
refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Preheat grill to high heat.
3. Sprinkle both sides of steak evenly with salt and pepper.
Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6
minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Remove steak from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak across
grain into slices.
Serves 6 (3 oz. steak each)
Printer Friendly Version