*Peanut-Curry Chicken Salad on Endive
Peanut-Curry Chicken Salad on Endive
- 6 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Mark & Stephen's Peach Jalapeno jam
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TB plain Greek yogurt
- 3 TB crunchy peanut butter
- 1 TB fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. red curry paste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions for garnishing, green part
- 6-8 Belgian Endive heads, washed and leaves separated. Need
approx. 48 leaves
Heat water and 1 1/2 tsp of the salt in a medium saucepan over
medium-high heat. Just before the water comes to a boil, add the
chicken and simmer until cooked through, about 12 minutes. Transfer
the chicken to a paper towel-lined plate to cool.
Finely cop and season with the remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Mix the jam,
yogurt, peanut butter, lime juice, and curry paste together in a
medium bowl. Add the chicken and mix well.
Place 1 heaping teaspoon on the chicken salad in each endive leaf
and garnish with onions.
Printer Friendly Version