- 2 pints organic heirloom medley cherry
- 2 shallots, cut into wedges
- Non-bleached parchment paper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Lucero balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Arrange tomatoes and shallots on a parchment-lined jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; toss. Bake at
400° for 25 minutes.
3. Add 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar,
salt, and pepper to pan. Bake 10 minutes.
4. Cook ravioli according to package
directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain ravioli. Add ravioli to tomatoes; toss.
Garnish with chopped basil.
Printer Friendly Version