* Slow-Cooker Asian Shredded Beef
Slow-Cooker Asian Shredded Beef
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon
crushed red pepper
- 1 (2
1/2-3-lb.) plain tri-tip, trimmed,
cut into 2 pieces
- 12 oz. thin rice noodles, cooked
- 6 medium
radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 scallions,
1. Stir together beef broth, hoisin sauce, soy
sauce, vinegar, ginger, and crushed red pepper in a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker;
add the beef. Cover and cook on low until tender, about 8 hours.
2. Skim off fat. Remove beef and shred with 2
forks. Return shredded beef to slow cooker.
3. Serve rice noodles topped with shredded beef, a drizzle of the
cooking liquid, radishes, and scallions.
http://shop.growdelivers.com/articles/Slow-Cooker_Asian_Shredded_Beef_recipe_grow_grocery_home_delivery.htmPri Printer Friendly Version