* Burrata, Heirloom Tomato, and Basil Pizza
Burrata, Heirloom Tomato, and Basil Pizza
- 13 ounces Immaculate refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces fresh burrata cheese, loosely shredded
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Let dough stand at
room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
3. Place basil, garlic,
and 2 tablespoons oil in a mini food processor; pulse 3 times to form a paste.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil; pulse until smooth.
4. Roll dough into a
14-inch circle on a floured surface; pierce entire surface liberally with a
fork. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Arrange dough on pizza stone.
Spread basil mixture over dough. Top
evenly with cheese, tomatoes, and pepper. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes or until
crust is browned and crisp. Sprinkle evenly with salt. Cut into 12 slices.
Printer Friendly Version